Serving Size: 1
- 3 frozen pineapple chunks
- 5 frozen strawberries
- half a banana
- splash of almond milk (or choice of liquid) for desired consistency
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth or desired consistency. (I use a Nutribullet so I often stop the blender and shake the cup to get the ingredients all blended.)
- Pour into a bowl and add your favorite toppings!
I topped with oatmeal, fresh strawberries, fresh banana, shredded coconut, homemade granola (recipe up soon), and a drizzle of honey 🙂