Easy Honey Granola
Personally, I LOVE just plain and simple granola, so this recipe contains only 7 ingredients and super easy to make! Obviously, free feel to add in your favorite nuts or dried fruits.
- 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Honey
- 1/4 Cup of Canola Oil*
- 4 Cups of Old-Fashions Rolled Oats**
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- In a small pot or sauce pan, combine brown sugar, honey, canola oil, and vanilla extract over medium heat
- Cook and stir until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- In a large bowl add oats and pour brown sugar mixture over. Add in cinnamon and salt. Stir until the oats are evenly covered.
- Oil a cookie sheet and spread granola mixture over it. Press mixture down until flat.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes, check on and stir every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool until breaking pieces.
- Store in an air-tight container or I like to store it in a ziplock bag!
*Use your preference of oil (Vegetable, Coconut, Etc.)
**I like to use the Quaker Oats brand or I buy it in bulk from the grocery store 🙂